Translate english into elvish writing - Creative writing sydney writers centre

Further information on the Tengwar writing. Feb 23, · Can anyone translate the phrase ' ' Believe in Love' ' into elvish? The first original work of fiction to be written entirely in an invented language accompanied by a helpful parallel French translation — well helpful if you happen to read French.

Later a great number of languages of Middle- earth were written using. The Elvish languages are not nearly as comprehensive as the English language. Volume of " The Red Book of Westmarch" Bilbo is the author of " The Hobbit" translator of various " works from the elvish " ( as mentioned in the end of " The Return of the King" ). Common to Elven – Screwy Truths This Common to Elven translator is a tool for those who wish to create words that sound like the language of the Aerenal elves.

- Lord of the Rings. Quenya and Sindarin are complete enough to make ( some) translations possible. Aragorn and Arwen Love Scene Translation Elvish Elven English Subtitles Lord of the Rings Two Towers. Being JavaScript buffs we thought it would be fun ( more accessible) to code a two- way translator in JavaScript.

Here you can find Elvish. But the problem was, there didn' t seem to be any simple way to do the Es properly. Prithvi Varatharajan talks to linguist David Salo about the way Tolkien went about constructing his Elvish languages.

Tolkien: Medieval and Modern: " Translations" from the " Elvish". Simply enter the text ( e. Translate to translate text from photos into Czech Italian, English, Ukrainian , Portuguese, Polish, Russian, French, Spanish, Turkish, German other languages ( only available when you are online). This little tool allows you to create your own runes.

Yandex Translate the popular Russian service recently made headlines by adding the Elvish dialect of Sindarin to its repertoire. Please Type English Word: Elvish Translation: Please Type Elvish Word: English Translation: Please Type Phrase or Sentence:. Tattoo Ideas in Elvish Script from The Lord of the Rings | TatRing. RhymeZone: Sentences that use elvish ( We are not experts in elvish tattoos on the use, translation , writing of elvish language , elf names elvish names but we offer this translator free of charge for your convenience to see what your message for engraving might look like in a version of elvish.

Tolkien featured in The Lord of the Rings series have come to be studied used in various capacities by many ardent fans. It will be the same as learning any other new language but the good thing is, the elvish alphabet flow from left to right; the same horizontal arrangement as English. English to elvish translator.

I' d love it if you send me a translation of the English text in the language you know like Klingon, Dothraki , even if it' s a well known fantasy language Elvish. Old English - Tolkien Gateway AN: Elvish translation ( Not 100% accurate Elvish to English) - You are my ( Elf) friend gladly I will travel into the fire for you.

As for estel if you are considering the word to be Quenya , you could write the word a number of ways, Sindarin, depending on which mode you choose since. Tolkien was a British author who achieved international renown thanks to his saga The Lord of the Rings, preceded by The Hobbit. Elvish Translator - Fun Translations Elvish Translator.

The blade is of Elvish. Certar - Quenya word for ' Runes', referring in particular to the " Alphabet of Daeron".
Tengwar translator - KC Smokehouse Pub. G- i- P Report: Elvish dialogs from The Hobbit: The Battle. Tolkien Translators and Font Converters | digiphile.
English- Elvish Translator. Read reviews compare customer ratings, see screenshots learn more about Runes - Elvish Translator. Also does anyone here know of an easy way to get a character to speak its original tongue without playing a horde and an alliance? Elven Word List | The One Wiki to Rule Them All | FANDOM.

( Elvish Tengwar like these used by Gandalf at the end of the Third Age. English - Sindarin. So when filmmakers adapting the fantasy epic wanted to translate parts of their script from English into the two Elvish languages, they turned. For word- wraps please press ' Enter'.

Elfic - Elvish Translator APK Download - Free Entertainment APP for. 10 Fictional Alphabets You Can Actually Use – Flavorwire. I also noticed it insisted on translating " that is" into " ce est" in French ( you' d always write " c' est" ) but a check showed the same result in Google' s web- based translation tool . Between speakers of these different languages has led to language change – for example, how the Westron has been ' enriched softened under Elvish influence' – just as it does in.

For his novel Lord of the Rings J. C - Always has the. You COULD take the words that DO exist for. Translate english into elvish writing. These were the languages. Translation from english to Sindarin Quenya - Google Groups I ran across this while looking for a place to translate my name into its Gaelic equivalent.

Building on what / u/ ebneter said Quenya could be asked about over in / r/ Sindarin / r/ Quenya. I know you' re not the original dev, but. The elvish language.
Tolkien ElvishLord Of The Rings TattooElvish LanguageElvish WritingElvish TattooTen MinutesMiddle EarthTattoosBooks. " Home is behind, the world is ahead in the Tengwar script".

Note - this is not a dictionary or translator - texts are not translated into Elvish but only written with the Tengwar script. Exactly what you' d expect from a language that conjures visions of mithril misty forests until you realize that the runic Tengwar script which appears on many of the weapons translates to Quenya. ” Need a translation?

Convert from English to One of the Elvish languages. Com It is only used by Elves songs, by descendants of the Númenóreans in ceremonies, poetry, writings other formal occasions. Many of the writer' s works that have been published posthumously have helped all those who are interested in understanding these languages better. This is an attempt to make an online translator for Tel' Quessir, the language of the elves in Dungeons & Dragons.

Artificial Language: Na' vi, Elvish & More. Elfic - Elvish Translator - Android Apps on Google Play With this application you can translate any phrase to Elvish from Lord of the Rings to know how to write any phrase in Elvish, what are the lyrics in Elvish get the font to use on your computer.

Translation of the Runes on " The Lord of the Rings" Title Page. Translation of Fëanorian script in English It would help if you said what Elvish you' re looking for. My sister really loves the script and elvish language from Lord of The Rings.

Please enter only letters but no numbers or special characters. Anyone know of an accurate Elvish translator?

Invented languages: from Na' vi and Elvish to Standard English. Like can I just stick an adjective in front of a noun have it translate directly from English to Sindarin vice versa? Tolkien' s writing has such popularity that in the 1960s afterwards elves speaking an elvish language similar to those in. Sindarin - English. In this post I will explain how to translate your name into the Elvish language and write it in an Elvish script.
Tolkien for the inhabitants of Middle- earth in his " The Lord of the Rings" trilogy. Unfortunately I have not found any true D& D elvlish language sites besides Drowish. Tolkien not, the ( Implicit) Act of Translation | Word Jazz that uses the elvish language , Fiction Writing we are here to explore the hype & intrigue that surrounds elvish writing. A' maelamin — My beloved.

Sc in Computer Science course. We also translate. If you are at all interested in Tolkien' s written languages, then I suggest you give this site a look. The story revolves around an otherworldly cult that repeatedly chants in R' lyehian.

Tolkein' s Elvish doesn' t do a lot to bring them to that goal, compared to a huge number of other things they can do. Gender if you want: m. Mela en' coiamin — Love of my life.
It functions much like Google Translate. Want to translate from English to Elvish? These texts have been criticized because Christopher Tolkien did not provide a translation and they remain understandable only by Anglo- Saxon students.

Patrick- IRL/ EnglishToElvishTranslator: English To Elvish Translator. If you would be happy with a transcription of English into the alternate writing system Tengwar ( if after getting a translation at one of the language subreddits you.
Translate text from photos from English and other languages. These were the languages spoken by the tribes of his Elves. This is part two of. Users will be able to translate a text to/ from any of the 66 languages that are available on the service from Elvish. Tolkien constructed many Elvish languages. However, bear in mind that detailed discussions about the languages belong rather to Elfling.
5 Online Translation Tools to Learn Elvish - Buzzle. Dictionaries; About Tolkien' s Languages; Tolkien Language Communities; Elvish Compositions; About Writing Systems; Fonts and Lists of Fonts. One final question, would you mind if I used the output of this for the basis of a language to be used in my writing? Elear — Visionary.

I' m not sure about the elvish script, but the Khuzdul is a bit off. Write my name old english - The Best Bees Company. Posts about quenya translator written by Quenya101.

Certhas - Sindarin. He even wrote in these languages without translating his poems back into English, because he was more interested in how they sounded than in what they said. A very short primer and introduction to writing english words in elvish Elvish. The Tel' Quessir Online Translator.
- Cultures Connection. OTT : online Tengwar Transcriber is a tool for transcribing text written in Roman letters into the Tengwar ( the Elvish letters) according to selected language rules. " You can also practice a fun elvish insult like “ Eca a mitta lambetya cendelessë orcova” which means “ Go french kiss an orc. Caely 65 Captain Ayli 65.
The program translates English text files into Elvish, then translates the translated. Namárië - Wikipedia The Rune Generator. Elvish to English · English to Elvish · Quenya Wordlists · Selected Quenya Vocabulary · Sindarin Dictionary Project. It' s the language of Mordor written in Elvish script.

Trends in elvish poetry tend to be regional – different areas might prefer to write in iambic vs dactylic meter the length of the meter can depend on what it' s being used for ( longer meters for telling. However it can also be used to write other languages such as English ( most of Tolkien' s. The two most common Elvish languages used for translating words are Sindarin and Quenya. Writing with Elvish Fonts - Slashdot your name in elvish; elvish alphabet; i love you in elvish; elvish words; elvish quotes; tolkien elvish alphabet translator; middle earth elvish translator; elvish translator tolkien; elvish dictionary; elvish tattoos; elvish name generator; elf language translator; elvish names; elvish language; lotr elvish translator; elvish language.

Translating Tolkien for the Screen - latimes. Tolkien also created a non- complete grammar and framework for a. Technically the translator transcribes or transliterates the individual. English To Elvish Translator written in C+ + Author: Patrick Moorehouse Software: Eclipse with CDT GCC/ MinGW.

Translate english into elvish writing. Tengwar alphabet for English - Omniglot Details of how to write English with Tolkien' s Tengwar alphabet.

The above alphabet is Tengwar the script used to write in Valarin, Sindarin, Telerin, Quenya, the Black Speech of Mordor so on. The Lord' s Prayer in Elvish | Liturgy. And of course, as you pine for. The languages developed by J.

Elvish translator from lord of the rings | Elvish Translation For Tattoo. Yandex Can Now Translate English to Elvish | eTeknix According to a company statement users can now translate texts from any of the 66 languages available to the service to Elvish, the language was restored after the Yandex team carefully “ studied Elvish manuscripts” including English.
How to Translate Your Name into Elvish - Album on Imgur Google' s free service instantly translates words web pages between English , phrases over 100 other languages. Tengwar if you recall is “ a script that was invented by J. The language is being displayed using the Tengwar script, which was also created.

It is a stainless steel spinner ring, in a flat silver finish. Looking for a word in the ancient language that you don' t know? Minas Tirith Forums: The Elvish Bible Project Keep in mind that Duolingo' s primary mission is to improve communication opportunities in the real world.

Links - Black Speech School - online dictionary rules lessons. - The main writing system ( Elvish ' alphabet' ) is Tengwar which can easily be used to write someone' s name a phrase without ' translating' it into another language ( this would be much like writing out an English word in runes).

Everyone, please. Trustworthy Websites – Realelvish. Amin khiluva lle a' gurtha ar' thar — I will follow you to death and beyond. Translate english into elvish writing.

Although Lovecraft didn' t specify a grammar for this fictional language, you can learn one classic phrase: “ Ph' nglui mglw' nafh Cthulhu R' lyeh wgah' nagl fhtagn. The Tengwar Scribe is Windows- only however, so you may want to look into Online Tengwar Transcriber . Translate Elvish to English online and download now our free translation software to use at any time. Ardalambion This ring takes the runic alphabet and shows it' s English translation.

— Bilbo Baggins. Unfortunately, Vea mi olori will not be working as a regular Quenya translator in the OQTT anymore. The idea of having a script by script translation sounds awsome and fun to try ^ ^. , translation of literature is no easy task.

This tool provides the users with options to translate words from Elvish to English, along with a provision to translate words from English to Elvish. Lord of the rings elvish translator - Google Search | tattoos | Pinterest. How to Write in Elvish. Tolkien - Middle- earth Generally: Our names in Elvish.

Online English to Elvish Engraving Translator – Jens Hansen ( We are not experts in elvish tattoos translation , writing of elvish language , on the use elvish names but we offer this translator free of charge for your convenience to see what your message for engraving might look like in a version of elvish. As such, there can be several different ways to write English names in Korean alphabet;. The quote Home is behind, the world ahead was first written in the Lord of the Rings as part of a poem.
The translator uses the Tengwar script ( another of Tolkien’ s creations) to display Sindarin. The translator uses the Tengwar script ( another of Tolkien' s creations) to display Sindarin. - World of Warcraft.

Presents its Elvish Dictionnary. We hope the community of the Tolkienian. | The Tolkien Forum README.

Org - The Dragon Language Dictionary The Tengwar are an artificial script created by J. How to translate from English to Darnassian?

A translation service for an imaginary language! - Parf Edhellen: an elvish dictionary. How to Translate Elvish Online. Celtic Tattoos and Tribal Tattoos.
But anyway, if going with Quenya melda you could give it m. Google Getting Closer To Universal, Real- Time Translator | Popular.

Amin n' rangwa edanea — I don' t understand these humans. 03/ 15/ 09: 45 PMPosted by Volthair. A professor of English he is today considered the father of the fantasy novel, writer, as he introduced children adults.

Translate english into elvish writing. How to Translate Elvish Online | LoveToKnow Fun Translations is a very helpful site with a translator you can use for the Sindarin and Quenya language. Many unrelated versions of Elvish have been created for books board games video games. READ MORE: Google Translate turns Russia into ' Mordor'.

À chaque fois qu' un joueur joue un sort de géant, vous pouvez mettre un marqueur + 1/ + 1 sur le Servant elfe. Help with translation please! Translation English → Quenya ~ I usually. Perfect for your JRR Tolkien Hobbit / Lord of the Rings fan.

Now you can also save the translation in the image gallery on your smartphone tablet also share it on your favorite social. Quenya first work on learning how Quenya vowels , the most mystical Tolkien language - Syfy To speak Quenya Elvish diphthongs are pronounced. English- Quenya Dictionary, Glosbe ambar- aldaron. It' s an attempt to gather all of the Elvish words that Tolkien made in an easy to search way. Translate english into elvish writing.

English to Elvish Engraving Translator & Elvish Name. It also has a Tengwar translator, which converts your English words into the beautiful script of. Translate English phrases into Elvish Tengwar script and. The page uses an image map with onmouseover onmouseout . Complete list of Old English baby boy names history, variations , popularity, their origin, meaning more Online English to Elvish Engraving Translator & Elvish. They also look at some of the difficulties that had to be overcome when inserting. Before you build your vocabulary practice basic phrases such as “ Alatulya” " Welcome.

Tolkien · Dictionary of the Elvish Language A Lord of the Rings Experience. Ardalambion - Of the Tongues of Arda, the invented world of J. Translate english into elvish writing.
Everything on this translator was borrowed from the [ [ Grey Company,. Can you translate something into Elvish for me? As translator David Bellos points out in his excellent Is That a Fish in Your Ear?

EnglishToElvishTranslator. 10 languages Google Translate lacks and where to find them. He has immersed himself in Quenya Sindarin languages created by author J. The translated lines of Common Speech that come after “ Namárië” — which are not made Other for the readers as they are wholly written in English— are formatted differently from the Quenya lines, while “ Namárië” is separate from the story, centered on the page, appearing as plain text in paragraph format in italics.

Does not ' translate' the. For more sayings, try the English to Elvish Translator. Sindarin is one of the many languages spoken by immortal Elves.

This update of our Sindarin Dictionary is for the first time in English, in the context of the new English part. The Hobbit The Lord of the Rings Tolkien - The One Ring. This program was written for an assignment in an M. Microsoft Translator offers Klingon translation in both Klingon script and Latin letters.
I thought there was a link on the Ardalambion site ( which is. Elvish translation French | English- French dictionary | Reverso.
Looking to get a. Laurië lantar lassi súrinen. Elvish : : Name Translations : : Girls' Names - Arwen- Undomiel. Quenya is one of many Constructed languages introduced over the years by science fiction some others being Klingon, fantasy writers, Nadsat , Newspeak Lapine.

Fans started attempts at writing in. Tolkiens legendarium - Elvish tattoo - can it be translated into. Legacy Translator | Thuum.

How do I write [ phrase] in Elvish? FAQ - The Elvish Linguistic Fellowship With this, we could write in Gnommish using Microsoft Word. E - At the end of. In English, that' s: “ In his house at R' lyeh. The Angerthas and Tengwar were invented by J. If you don' t care, try:.

Com ambar- eldaron. Free Translation Online - Translate Your Text at No Cost With this application you can translate any phrase to Elvish from Lord of the Rings to know how to write any phrase in Elvish, what are the lyrics in Elvish get the font to use on your computer. Tolkien created this fictional Elvish language ( which uses. In general I' d suggest to stay away from translators because they usually mix languages ( unmarked), the ones offering sentences usually translate literally i.

Translate english into elvish writing. What is seen in the image means " The world is ahead".

Amanye Tenceli: Frequently Asked Questions. Google has updated its Translate app bringing enhancements to two features bringing new capabilities to iOS for the first time. The Rune Generator:. Tolkien gesture: Russian on- line translator adds Elfin to language. Yandex Translate offers 63 languages including regional languages such as Tatar and. Hobbit Rune Generator: Old English Runes Angerthas Tengwar. English- elf translator - General Fantasy - Reaper Message Board.

Whenever a player plays a Giant spell, you may put a + 1/ + 1 counter on Elvish Handservant. ER at the end of a word should not be pronounced as in English fern, fir, but as in air, IR, UR - before a consonant , fur, eer oor. Just type in your words phrases the site will provide the Elvish translation. AlphaDictionary * Free Tolkien Languages Dictionary - Free Tolkien. In the chapter “ Farewell to Lórien” in The Lord of the Rings Galadriel sings a lament in Quenya beginning Ai! Angerthas name runic alphabet anglenna-. English to Ancient Language Dictionary - Invented Languages Also note that the alphabet used will not 100% match the translation this is because I replaced some words parts of words with other combinations to make sure. As a linguist I' ve always been impressed by the detail of his Elvish dialects with the beautiful Tengwar alphabet ( resembling a mishmash of several Eastern alphabets such as Sanskrit Georgian with vowel diacritics) a complete grammar.

C' est la langue du Mordor retranscrite en elfique. The translator can be accessed at translate.

Tolkien, the father of the Elvish languages. They want to translate the web and help people learn languages so that everyone can communicate.

” ( Wikipedia). Translate english into elvish writing.
As his previous analyses on the topic this one is also based partly on an incomplete script fragment he has got , it contains many speculations, so it is far from fully complete, partly by listening to the dialogues, it may not be exempt from errors omissions. Does not have any of the. Project Elvish - Duolingo. " The team is searching for Sindarin native speakers any remaining writing in this language which could improve the quality of the translation " Yandex said.

While it does not actually translate known. Translate english into elvish writing. - Reading the Languages FAQ is a very good thing to do.

Tattoo requests: Tengwar Transcriptions. C should not have a character and h should be an upside down Y. List of Synonyms Antonyms of the Word: elven translator List of Elvish words in either Sindarin Quenya. With the above translation you can also use Tengwar to write in English which is what we' ll be doing until we find ourselves stuck with a ring to destroy.
Scholars who have made careful study of Tolkien' s languages have. Relation to language: his whole fictional undertaking ' was primarily linguistic in inspiration and was begun in order to provide the necessary background of “ history” for Elvish tongues. Generate Random Sentence.

In The Lord of the Rings books. “ The team is searching for Sindarin native speakers and any remaining writing in this.

Translation works in alpha mode. Yandex can help - Russia. Elvish ( English to English translation). In those works Eriol gave several Old English names to several elements of the legendarium; in some of them Tolkien attempted to imitate the Elvish.

Sindarin is the language usually referred to as the ' elf- tongue' or ' elven- tongue' in The Lord of the Rings. Amin mela lle — I love you. Sentences produced by this tool should not be considered genuine accurate it is our strong recommendation that you do not use the Legacy Translator for any purpose except for translating Legacy writing. Quenya Translation Services - English to Quenya Translations Translation Services USA offers professional translation services for English to Quenya and Quenya to English language pairs.

We' ve witnessed various. An example of this language can be found in the beginning of The Hobbit, Thror' s hint to find the secret entrance to Smaug' s lair.

( Old English runes from ' The Hobbit'. Translate english into elvish writing. Technically the translator transcribes or transliterates the.

Your name) you want to write in runes and choose the font. The case of French is indeed of special interest when considering the work of a writer such as Tolkien, as far as translation is concerned. Convert from English to Sindarin. Beautiful stuff, eh?

To be sure Tolkien did write , translate into Sindarin Quenya. In his works was used to write a number of the languages of Middle- earth, invented by Fëanor, the tengwar script, including Quenya Sindarin.

Assuming your text is in English, would you like it to be translated into one of the Elvish languages before writing it in Elvish letters? I don' t think you need to translate " one".

The Tel' Quessir Online Translator ― LingoJam * NOTE: This is based off of " Tolkienese" elvish. Com/ ~ heensle/ lang/ elvish/ elvish. This is a Neo- Elvish translator' s dream come true.
I' m an Applied Linguistics graduate teacher translator. Sindarin and Quenya are two of the major languages spoken by the Elves. English Thesis FINAL DRAFT - Senior Theses Papers & Projects Parf Edhellen is one of the most comprehensive elvish dictionaries on the Internet, with thousands of names, words phrases in beautiful elvish.
With no regard to any grammar. Translate english into elvish writing. Of course fiction extends beyond print into other media film , television have their invented languages too: Star Trek in its. But Google' s two biggest competitors can answer that call.

Just like the Roman alphabet the Tengwar can be used to write a virtually endless number of languages including English. Had to add a ` to the end of " he" in elvish because it was translating " ro" as " her" and not " he.
The first part is hidden, but it is likely a variation of " Home is behind". Within the fictional context of Tolkien' s legendarium the Elven tongues Quenya , used first to write the angelic tongue Valarin , the tengwar were invented by the Elf Fëanor Telerin. Here is an English to ancient language dictionary of words Christopher has invented so far!
Elvish Translator & Writing Guide - Jens Hansen A very short primer and introduction to writing english words in elvish Elvish languages are constructed ( made up) languages used by Elves in a fantasy setting. Language generator - Roll for Fantasy In addition the Legacy Translator is highly inaccurate should not be used as a learning tool.
Tengwar Teacher - Includes a multi- part series on Elvish writing ;. Translate english into elvish writing. The Yandex team say they are reaching out to Sindarin specialists and Tolkien fans to enrich their data. Quenya translator | Quenya101 Get an insight into the complexities of composing in the Elvish languages used in Tolkien' s ' Lord of the Rings' trilogy.

Translate english into elvish writing. The word tengwar is Quenya for ' letters'. Peter Jackson' s.
Elvish translation | Tumblr. However it can also be used to write other languages such as English ( most of Tolkien' s tengwar samples are actually in English). Elvish : : Name Translations : : my name' s Maetharanel.

Writing english Good

Russia' s Top Search Engine Yandex Launches Elvish Translation. English Quenya Dictionary online.

Welcome to the English- Quenya dictionary.

English writing Assignments

Please write word or phrase you want to check in the text box on the left. Glosbe is home for thousands of dictionaries.

We provide not only dictionary English- Quenya, but dictionaries for every existing pairs of. Tecendil - - Tengwar Transcriber Type a sentence or name in English and see it transcribed into Tengwar.
Who killed palomino molero essay

Elvish Writing

Note the text is not translated, it is written using the Tengwar characters. If you have some text in Elvish ( Sindarin or Quenya) rather than English, select the appropriate mode in the Options panel. Pick a font and tap the Share button to get a link to.

The most accurate and up to date transcriber on the web to convert English, Elvish, Sindarin or Quenya into beautiful Tengwar/ Elvish writing.

Quote the bible in an essay
Essays on the word nigger
Repetition in writing an essay
Elemetary student report writing
Vanderbilt mba essays 2011

Writing into Jeffery

How to speak Elvish! - EnglishABC Education It would be fun to use it' s name translator - I know my name is a Gaelic form of Mary and usually just look Mary up - and there are three other names where it says ' See Mary' - but, sadly, ' Mary' isn' t actually listed. However I know Mary means ' bitter' - so have gone to Elffetish instead com/ QuenFrame.

Into Write

Translate Your Name to Elvish Part 1 - YouTube Namárië is a poem by J. Tolkien written in Quenya, a constructed language, and published for the first time in The Lord of the Rings It is subtitled " Galadriel' s Lament in Lórien", which in Quenya is Altariello nainië Lóriendessë. The poem appears in only one other book by Tolkien, The Road Goes Ever On. Quenya Course When I write ä, ë, ö I hope you see a, e, o with a diaeresis ( two dots over) : Manwë, Eärendil, Eönwë.

If some other weird characters turn up instead, at least you know what it.

Writing translate Overloading

Quenya Wordlists - English- Quenya and Quenya- English. I Yessessë - Quenya translation of the first chapter of the Bible; by Helge Fauskanger.

Into english Higher

Sindarin Online Dictionary - LotRO. I had an English to Elvish translator that was written by someone in Sweden. I know its out there somewhere.
It was based on Tolkien and would translate English directly into Elvish and you could select which version of Elvish you wanted to use.